Thursday 23 November 2006

Result!

So not a bad day today, got to college on time and saw 3 accidents on the way but there people in the cars were fine as far as I saw. Got in to college and found out that basically our tutors weren't in because training and other things and that we was most likely going to leave early! Result!

Anyways the bad thing was I was really up for doing some work, so I finished feeding my cold water to the taps and to the other people in the bay next door. We broke for break and came back then we was informed we would be leaving at 12.00pm, everyone was pretty happy at this point, so we did fuck all till 12pm then all went home. On the way out of kiln farm, Ed one of the guys in my class pulled up besides ryans car, started revving the engine, so here it was we had a race on, it was pretty funny as it started in kiln farm and ended near the city center. It was pretty neck and neck until ryan and I got onto the A5 where ryan floored it and we flew passed Ed. It was a good crack tho.

Ryan dropped me off home and when I got in I was confronted by "wtf you doing home!" I just was like college was cancelled, I got an oh ok lol. From about 12.15 til about 4.00 I played Tony Hawks Project 8 its really getting addicting now. Then about 5.00 I went over to maplins with my dad and saw one of them Plasma Domes so I thought I would by one it was only a tenner!

I also brought everyone Pizza tonight, it was really nice one of the new dominos ones!

So yeah a pretty fun day overall, tomorrow should be even better tho aye Deejay!

Peace

-Hutch

1 comment:

DeeJay said...

Sounds like an awesome day man, jealous of the short day, I had work damn you!

yeah man! Im looking forward to it!