Wednesday 22 November 2006

Bored......

Going back to yesterdays blog and about Heroes Episode 1. I quite liked it I really wanna see the next one to see what happens to Peter!

Anyways, Today...

What a shit day it was. Woke up late for college but luckily they let me off and I can still get my EMA woot! Anywho, I couldn't be arsed to do anywork, I kinda did some more pipe work for the kitchen but I just wasn't in the right frame of mind. After 1st break I went and sat in the library did some editing to my health and safety Coursework before I gave it in. Then we had lunch, again did nothing bored out of my skull! After lunch no-one did anywork and just played about with blow torches and other tools in the workshop.

The evening hasn't been to great either. Just downloaded some songs for my mum and had dinner.

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day!

Still Bored...

-Hutch

1 comment:

DeeJay said...

Same shit, different day.