Friday 24 November 2006

Gaming, booze and wet clothes....

Well today I had college not much to say on that as I didn't really do that much just finished my bay off. After college, I walked over to fullers slade to Deejays house. On the way I was followed by some chav but then he disappeared. Got to Deejays hung out watched some WWE which I hadn't seen in ages. The his mum made some dinner, and for the record Deejays mum makes like one of the best Spag Bols I have ever had. Then about 7.30pm we headed to Wolverton Train station to pick up Deejays dad, the we just popped into Tescos to get some Booze!

We got to mine about 8.15om and straight away got on the 360 and played Tony Hawk Project 8. I think Deejay really liked it, its quite an addictive game as I have said in other posts. We thought we would call up Vandy to ask him if he wanted to come round get a bit drunk and play a bit of Xbox 360. He came around at about 10.00pm. And my dad said as he picked Vandy up we had to go walked the dog, we was cool about this as it wasn't raining that much just spiting. But as we got about half way threw the walk it started throwing it down quite bad. We all got quite wet, mostly Deejay tho, it soaked threw his trousers and trainers XD.

We got in dried off, started playing Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007. It was fun we played several different types of matches but it was a laugh. By about 2.00am we was all pretty tired a most of us quite a bit drunk aswell lol. We decided to call it a night. So we all got into our beds. Had a good chat, did some other things lol.

Bring on Video Games Live

-Hutch