Sunday 26 November 2006

Ill and Extremely Tired

Well I got in at like 1:15am last night from Video Games Live. I wasn't feeling too good on the train back. I got to bed at about 1.30am and I couldn't sleep properly I kept waking up with stomach pains. When I woke up this morning I knew I couldn't go to work, I am really bunged up and feel rather shitty and really tired. So I called up work to let them know I wouldn't be in. This morning a bloke come around to look at my PSP I had for sale. He was really happy with it and gave me 150 quid for it so I am quite happy with that. For the rest of the day I just caught up on some sleep, played a bit of Smackdown Vs Raw 07. Helped my dad do some stuff and did my blogs!

I also put my old hoody on my dog! He looks well funny.



"Safe Blut" quoted from Rocky the Dog 26.11.06

Peace lol

-Hutch