Sunday 7 January 2007

Music and Alcohol: The Best Mix

So for like the last two nights I have been out listened to music, got drunk and partying! Its been good. Friday night I went to the pitz with Kester to see a few bands play. The Gents where on and they played pretty good. And I got drunk, moshed a bit and then walked home. And to Saturday, didn't do much all day just chilled. And then Deejay came around at about 7.30 to pick me up for marks party. Then we went to tescos and got some booze! Then we kinda got lost on heelands because of all the fucking right hand turns XD. We got into mark and his family welcomed us in and where really nice. To start with the party was a bit slow as there wasn't many people there. But once there were a few more people and we had some good old alcohol in us it was great. The CD that Tom made was really good and got everybody dancing and stuff which was good. By the end of the night everyone was quite drunk. Me and deejay left about 12.30. When I got in I had to walk the dog what was funny.

Today I had work. It was rubbish really busy and just a bore which is just the usual.

Anyways thats all!

-Hutch

2 comments:

DeeJay said...

That sounded like a forced entry there. >_>

Anonymous said...

Hey Leigh hows it goin? Hey check out my new blog now if you still use it. darkrenji.blogspot.com

cheers