Wednesday 3 January 2007

Live for Today!

The last two days have been exactly the same. And I knew they would be because life is so predictable nowadays. I wake up, walk the dog, clean up the house, maybe go out for about 30mins or so, go on the computer/laptop and then go to work, come home, walk dog, eat dinner, go on computer/laptop and then go to bed. I used to like it when things just happened. But of late things have been going into a routine, and I don't like it. Life is getting boring. Theres a song by 3 Doors Down called "Live for today" and the Chorus goes:

And god only knows all the places ive been
But i love this life that i'm living in
I wont look back to regret yesterday
Were not handed tomorrow so i'll live for today

And that chorus says basically how we should lead life. Not in some routine but just take each day as it comes and have fun. Like it was in the summer with the dudes at the scout hut and the partys!


Thoughs were good times

-Hutch

1 comment:

DeeJay said...

I like your atitude, I hope you decide to do things differently.

I can't say that I miss the scout hut days, but they were lots of fun! :) I wouldn't mind reliving it, but its just not the same anymore.