Thursday 30 November 2006

My Birthday...

Well Today I was born, 18 years ago of course. It started off as a good day. My mother woke me up with an egg and bacon sandwich. Ahh don't you just love mums! Got to college had a pretty good day at college during lunch we all went to the pub down the road and I brought my 1st legal pint! (John Smiths) When back to college and finished my bay. When I got home there was all baloons and banners on the front of the house saying 18. Then onto the presents, I got my TV from my parents, also they brought me a tiger eye necklace and my sister got the matching braclet which is well nice. And my grandad got me a new monitor. As for from other members of the family/friends I have had money, beer and gift cards what else could a guy want aye? lol

After getting cleaned up and dressed we went to Jasmine Cottage for chinese. It was lovely enjoyed it all. My mum brought a birthday cake and gave it to the people without me knowing and I was sitting there and then I heard "Happy Birthday To You!" singing lol. Quite funny.

After we walked my mum and sister home, Me, my dad and grandad walked to the pub got a few rounds in got a bit drunk and walked home.

Got in fell asleep and that was my birthday!


-Hutch

No comments: